Origin Stories (online)
About this masterclass
Explore Punchdrunk Enrichment’s creation process and develop the skills required to create immersive work for child and family audiences.
You will collaborate with fellow participants to develop rich immersive narratives and projects drawing on Punchdrunk Enrichment’s signature practice and playful imaginative techniques and processes.
As part of this three hour workshop you will play our world building game. Created by Punchdrunk Enrichment for use with teachers and creatives, it explores the multiple worlds of our projects. Through this framework, participants will generate their own genesis stories and projects.
Monday 18th March, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Thursday 18th April, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
- The masterclass will take place remotely on Zoom. You will be emailed information and the link one week prior and again three hours prior to the masterclass. If you have not received the link one week prior to the masterclass, please check your junk mail and save [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts.
- Please email [email protected] with any access requirements you have.
- Frequently asked questions about our masterclasses can be found here.
- Refunds and exchanges are only available up to 14 days before the masterclass takes place. No refunds or exchanges are possible after this time. To request a refund or an exchange, contact [email protected]
- The masterclass will take place remotely over Zoom. Please note, this is a fully participatory session and attendees will be expected to have their cameras on, and be positioned in a space where they can move freely.
- The masterclasses are facilitated from the UK so workshop times are provided in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Please use this website to check how this relates to your own time zone before attending.