Making Immersive Work for Young Audiences (online)
About this masterclass
Learn how to empower young people to explore their imaginations in this practical online masterclass. Working with Punchdrunk Enrichment creatives, you will explore how to create transformative immersive narratives with specific learning objectives and outcomes.
This is an opportunity for performers, educators and theatre makers who are interested in learning more about Punchdrunk Enrichment’s approach to making work for young audiences.
“[I enjoyed] being awoken to the excitement and possibility of using immersive theatre in my practice.” – Masterclass attendee, 2021.
Thursday 21st March, 17:00 – 20:00 GMT
Monday 29th April, 17:00 – 20:00 GMT
- The masterclass will take place remotely on Zoom. You will be emailed information and the link one week prior and again three hours prior to the masterclass. If you have not received the link one week prior to the masterclass, please check your junk mail and save [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts.
- Please email [email protected] with any access requirements you have.
- Frequently asked questions about our masterclasses can be found here.
- Refunds and exchanges are only available up to 14 days before the masterclass takes place. No refunds or exchanges are possible after this time. To request a refund or an exchange, contact [email protected]
- The masterclass will take place remotely over Zoom. Please note, this is a fully participatory session and attendees will be expected to have their cameras on, and be positioned in a space where they can move freely.
- The masterclasses are facilitated from the UK so workshop times are provided in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Please use this website to check how this relates to your own time zone before attending.