• Memberships are suitable for people aged 18 years and over.
• Bow, Zeiss, Abloy and Skeleton Keys may be held by two people residing at the same address, but occasionally capacity restrictions for projects and events will apply, and in rare instances we may not be able to guarantee places for joint members at Bow Level. Only one physical key is gifted per joint membership.
• Valet Keys are for individuals only.
• All membership contributions support Punchdrunk Enrichment (a UK registered Charity – number 1113741) and the charity’s work within the United Kingdom only.
• The Keyholder scheme is subject to Punchdrunk Enrichment’s full terms and conditions.
• Punchdrunk Enrichment reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
• If you purchase a membership at a promotional price, any subsequent renewal donation will be made at the advertised full price.
• All Keyholder benefits are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change Keyholder benefits in keeping with Punchdrunk Enrichment’s programme and schedule.
• Member benefits can not be applied retrospectively.
• Membership is for personal use only, non transferable and non refundable. We reserve the right to cancel membership without refund where members are found reselling benefits for commercial gain.
• The majority of event invitations for Keyholders will be complimentary. Some event access may incur an additional event charge.
• Bow, Zeiss, Abloy and Skeleton Keyholders are provided with a physical Key upon joining the Keyholder scheme. Replacement keys can be issued upon request, however a cost may be incurred. We will endeavour to send out Key Packages within 4 weeks of your donation.
• Keys are given to Keyholders at Bow, Zeiss, Abloy and Skeleton levels, and these Keys can be used to access secret rewards. The rewards will differ from year to year.
• Keyholders may be restricted to a maximum number of tickets per performance.
• Keyholders are entitled to access priority ticketing opportunities for Punchdrunk Enrichment productions.
• Some performances may be created for child audiences, and not suitable for adults attending without children. However we make every effort to stage adapted versions of such productions for adult audiences and for Keyholders to receive priority invitations for these.
• We will contact you in the month before your membership is due for renewal, detailing any further actions you may need to take in order to renew.
• All Keyholders who choose to make donations on a monthly basis must provide current card details, and update Punchdrunk Enrichment when and if these need to be updated.
• Monthly donations will be processed on (or close to) the 29th of each month.
• If a card cannot be processed for two successive months Punchdrunk Enrichment reserves the right to terminate the Keyholder membership associated with that payment card.
• If you decide to cancel your Keyholder membership with Punchdrunk Enrichment within the 24 hours of signing up, we will return your donation in full, minus a small admin fee. If however, any membership benefits have been awarded during the 24 hour cancellation clause period we reserve the right to withdraw those benefits.
• You may cancel your Keyholder membership at any time, but we will not issue a refund beyond the two week cancellation clause period.
• In the event of any dispute about Keyholder membership or benefits, the matter will be referred to Punchdrunk Enrichment’s Head of Development whose decision will be final.
• Upon becoming a Keyholder, the email you provide will be added to the appropriate Keyholder email newsletter list so you can receive relevant updates and announcements. You can unsubscribe at any time but please note that you may then miss out on information regarding Keyholder benefits. You will not be eligible for a refund if you do not access these benefits.
• If your membership lapses your email will be removed from the relevant Keyholder email newsletter.
• Keyholders might also wish to subscribe to both the Punchdrunk Enrichment email newsletter and Punchdrunk email newsletter.
• In order to provide Keyholders with advance notice priority ticket booking, we may share Keyholders names, email addresses, postcodes and membership numbers with third party ticketing partners.
• Data is held in strictest confidence in-line with General Data Protection Regulations. All partners are subject to the same regulatory guidance.
• Gift Aid declarations will be kept on file for up to six years from the date Keyholder eligibility was confirmed.
If you have any questions please contact our Development department. The team can be reached on 0207 655 0940 or via [email protected]